10.11.2009

The Quest

We all want to get fucked.
We all want to suck and lick and fuck
This is the deepest desire of every human being, even nuns. They want to fuck jesus.

and there's nothing wrong with that, jesus was fucking ripped. I bet his dick was huge too. He was the 'son of god', how could it not be? shit, I bet he even had two.

but enough about heavenly genitalia.

I haven't been fucked since april.

Just to let you all know.



I can't really remember what the fuck I wanted to write about, I just know it was probably whiney and depressing. Oh yeah, I remember.

My hands ache
They fucking bleed
Paint and
Developing acid and
Cum and
Old rotten milk.
Staining everything I touch
With rancid
smelly
shit.

And no one will hear me
while I yell and kick and scream
and throw these temper tantrums
while I get dragged
further and further away from my softly padded cell.
And no one will hear me.
So I will wait
for that fuck.
I will drink to numb the awkward passing of time
And maybe there will be the pay off
Of that one, lowly, troublesome,
fuck.
And then everyone will hear me.
While I breathe your skin.
And sweat my rage
Onto the floor.







The end for now.

5 comments:

  1. april...i hope this is some kind of sick joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what I tell myself everyday when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're talking a purely sexual experience, and that's all your looking for, then sorry to tell you girl, you're the one to blame for the celibacy. You are very capable of getting the muff pounded on, you're a unique and attractive girl. Maybe try...effort? I do know its easier said than done. Sex as an act is easier to come by than you think, its the touchy feely aspects that you want to go with it that are the real bitch to acquire.

    so yeah, my phones broke, and i've been writing, so i guess we are blog buddies now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno..I guess its on one side an aspect of me just wanting to flat out fuck someone...but its also I guess a yearning for the closeness to another person that I miss..and just kind of..letting go getting rid of this built up frustration and energy that i have (not just sexual energy). I mean..its also me just making an observation...everyone wants to get laid, its just how people are built. when I say 'fuck' I mean it more broadly than just having intercourse...I mean it more like getting out this fucking routine of life and waiting for a change and for something to not completely suck ass for once. I've been wasting so much of my energy on doing shit that I don't want to do everyday that by the time I actually get a chance to create something or enjoy something, I'm too fucking tired and fed up to even bother. but i guess thats life..

    im glad youre writing again dude. lets hang out soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. we'll kick it soon enough, i'll be swallowing my pride and clawing my way back to that horrible city anytime now

    If you got what you wanted without putting up a fight, it wouldnt be worth it. you said it yourself, everything nowadays is easily available and accompanied by instant gratification. If you had it all now, your aspirations and accomplishments would become watered down and unfulfilling. And yes, we all need a good fuck, a good hard one, one that makes us consider or remember what we live for. keep making art bitch, artists are supposed to struggle.

    ReplyDelete