10.18.2009

I am a shell

It's like the thought of children depress me now. Thinking about childhood brings me on the verge of tears. We're all so fucked up and filled with shit and saddness and poisons, and children are so open and emotion and imagination and loneliness. Kids are fucking lonely. I don't know...I'm crazy now. I'm fucking crazy.


You killed the sun! Its not up anymore!





I also found this:

I drew it a long time ago for the song Tunnels by Arcade Fire.

And if
Our parents are crying
Then we'll dig a tunnel
To the middle of the town
And since
There's no one that's around
We'll let our hair grow long
And forget all we used to know

2 comments:

  1. I love you Gina. Youre not lonely. you have a BFF! and dats meh! And i love you. and well always have one another even while youre in some random city ive never head of called la.... whereever that is!!!!

    LOVELOVELOVELOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you....i cant wait until youre here

    ReplyDelete