11.10.2009

What if the world was made of pudding?



I feel that everyone needs to watch this at one point or another. Its the most wonderful thing I've seen on this expansive thing we call the internet. I want to raise my kids like this, I think everyone should. The message is so beautiful and harsh and wonderful and not to mention the animation reminds me of old cartoons which gives me a bonner. I just keep watching it over and over..

Ps. The girl who assisted in making this video is named Kristen Lepore and she is wonderful! look at her awesome creations.....they make me want to get into animation...
but i have way too many goddamn hobbies as it is.



Yesterday, my Holga died. I had left it on the roof of my car to free some hand space and I had forgotten about it. As I drove away, it plummeted to its death. It was a very sad day indeed.
(but thank *insert random god here* that it wasnt my 35mm camera which my life is dependent upon...)



R.I.P good times, holga.

(I'm gonna buy a holgaroid and a blackbird anyways >< teehee!!)
SPEAKING OF ROIDS: Polaroids return in 2010
LET US REJOICE!


I am having an in between time, right now.
I don't know if I'm really happy or still depressed. It seems like I'm really happy. It seems that way.
I also don't know what to listen to anymore. Music is all jumbled to me, I love it, but it is so distorted right now.
I don't know what keeps me at ease right now. I'm coasting, and I feel like I'm about to smack my face in a big wall. Maybe my art sucks really badly and I just don't know it because no one other than my friends and family have seen it. Maybe I'm about to fuck in some huge way. Whenever my life seems like its getting better, this huge spike of crap comes up from the ground and impales me.

I promise I'll write some more stuff that isn't whining crap soon. Or paint something. I promise.



Listening to:

Her voice make me cream in my ear pussy. And my pants one, too.

1 comment:

  1. basic human behavior; insecurity in our own creativity, trouble-shooting in matching music to mood (or lack of interest in our over-played collection)

    there's nothing more human than being overwhelmed with an "imminent doom" or "fear" right when things start to go good for us.
    we become so accustomed to chaos sometimes it's hard for us to believe we can ever be free from it,
    i think that's okay though, but only in moderation, it keeps you on your toes for the next time chaos wants to give you a visit.

    for now that, stop thinkin yr special, you feel like a human, you make art like a monster, sounds like a good balance

    ReplyDelete