11.08.2009

A mighty wind a blowin'!

You hear people say 'I feel like I've known her/him my whole life'
and you think, that's BULLSHIT.
But,
There are strange forces at work in this dome we live under.
Strange, wonderful forces. They poke and prod us, conducting experiments and writing down notes. Creating new equations and seeing how they add up...sometimes they don't even have solutions. But, every once in a great, fantastical while, they discover something totally astonishing.














My hands are wanderers now. They ache to create..but they also just plain ache. They have this confused, aimless look......
kinda like THIS:
yeah, fuck accuracy and thumbs. mostly thumbs.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I've known yr fingers my whole life...handsome/handface/maker/me/happies

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fingers are gonna be up your butthole once you get your ass back to the burb side of town.

    ReplyDelete