9.29.2009

Balderdash!

I believe my lungs have started bleeding. I really need to stop sticking glass up my nose.

cough cough cough



here is a painting I'm working on..
its kind of a self-portrait affair.

I was looking through my dirty windshield and I saw a face and it looked like mine.

so then I drew it with a unicorn.

everything usually ends up with a unicorn anyways.





The helicopters are looking for something outside with their spot lights. Maybe its whatever is going to fill this unsatisfying void I've been under the peril of everyday. Or maybe it is just a lowly crackhead. Maybe the crackhead will fill the void.




I will end tonight on this note:

It gives me happy chills.

3 comments:

  1. someday we'll be happy, well be together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOLLOW YOU NOW.

    i liek your art, and your dr. horrible's quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joss whedon just stole that quote from me.


    and thank you :D

    ReplyDelete