4.04.2010

I took some drugz.

I was in space and all of the fences were swaying back and forth as if in a breeze. "You're the one who's swaying." He said, so I ripped my at stockings to make sure that I still had skin underneath them. I did. I felt so primal and I didn't even know what cold was, yet my hands were growing numb as I slid them under the weeds. There were 3 radio towers that I could grab with my fingers but they were too busy with becoming stars. Then everything became purple and I needed 3d glasses in order to see correctly. "You're out of control."

My leg had then taken the form of a snake trapped in jeans so I ignored its wriggling and realized that I was way too big for the room I was standing in. My feet were long and my hands looked like pig hands. Then, as the walls swayed, santa clause came and sat next to me. "How are you?" He asked. "Your hair is grass. Your beard makes your face look amazing."
Santa clause was the creator of earth, I was the star mother, he was my lover. I was too big for the bed, which was breathing quite noticeably, and I hugged Santa clause and rubbed my face in his fresh, mossy hair. "I love you."

I ate feathers while everything was vibrating. My thoughts were thinking about other thoughts while I tried to think about them. I closed my eyes and saw a million faces with gnashing teeth.

3 comments:

  1. "I ripped my at stockings to make sure that I still had skin underneath them"

    good line...

    experimentation is healthy

    sometimes i wonder, am i in a dream or is this reality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being on mushrooms felt more real than reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to update this thing more....I just feel so uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete