12.20.2009

There is absolutely no double meaning or anger behind the words I have written.

"If you think I'm tired today, wait until you see me tomorrow."
-lisa's mom


I am in Palm Springs.
Father/daughter vacation extravaganza!
I found out that we have something in common, this evening.
I inherited something from him, something that wrestles around our brain meats. Anxiety of sorts, I suppose. We both have these worries that creep up every once in a while.
For me, its whenever I'm close with someone. I become the overly jealous friend, or the too sensitive girlfriend. I will sometimes lay awake at night and think
and think
and worry
and think.
I know its crazy though, this is the catch. I know I'm being overly dramatic, I know I worry way too much over things that don't matter, and yet I can't stop it from happening, no matter how much I resist.
And this makes me depressed.
Until of course, it all goes away. Seriously, there will be times where I'm completely fine and relaxed and not anxious about anything unreasonable, and those times will go on for a while, making me believe that I've some how gotten over it all. But then it'll come back in one way or another and it'll make me sabotage good things or get upset pointlessly.
So I have these two beasts, one being a PMS monster, having only a few days left before the flood gates open, and so I'm sort of a wreck, finding solace in constantly picking away at my cuticles.
I should probably seek professional help.
But I've never been able to trust those people or their wood paneled rooms.




Oh, I scribbled this the other day:
All over your body.


Also, this guy is on a magazine cover in this hotel room.
He's funny.


"And I thank you for your attention, and I'm out of here."
-K.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment