12.24.2009

Oh the things you will see!

This past year...


we finally stole that sandwich....




I wasted way too much time...

I made a hard decision and said goodbye to someone..

I got drunk. really really drunk.

I learned something new..
I made new frend..

I chopped all my hair off..

I nerded the FUCK out..I galavandered around with crazy people..

I turned into a unicorn, a zombie and a gaga
I made a few mistakes....(and went camping)
I mustached

I finally met my mortal enemy..
I showed up at shows..
We got crackin' at disneyland
We got obnoxious with a guitar
I met someone and started something wonderful..
Peace out '09

EELS!

2 comments:

  1. my applause, you even got a happy ending. i wish the best of luck to you and your future, and im rooting for you in the battle against evil (nate and his insane logic and criticism, fucking bastard!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NATE TENSEN IS SATAN!

    i miss you dan..i hope we can celebrate 2010 together..with beer.

    ReplyDelete