2.24.2010

update

...I think I've made myself think that I've run out of *interesting* things to say in the past couple of days. I just have been feeling so strained, and un-relaxed...I always feel nervous or like I'm doing something wrong....I do it to myself, mostly. Maybe if I hadn't been abused by the majority of the close friends I had when I was a kid, I wouldn't be so damn insecure these days...who knows......maybe I just need to blame others for my insecurity because I'm too insecure to blame myself. Ha, Brains.

On the upside, my classes this semester are EPIC in their awesomeness. I foresee myself learning a lot about...myself.

Also, the always charming and wonderful boyfriend of mine showed me a program much like illustrator only it's free. I know this isn't a new thing in the world, but it's damn new to me. It's funny how quickly I caught on to it though...like, almost immediately.

I guess here are some things I've been experimenting with..






they got pretty pixelated in the transition...so...ignore that..but, yeah...just some stuff. I never thought I'd have so much fun moving around little grey boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment